- AU: where Sherlock called Jim’s number and “final problem” contains more nudity and less death.
- AU: where Jim and Sherlock discover their university years have additional “hands-on experiments” beyond their wildest dreams.
- AU: where Jim’s grandmother offers him and his “client” food; discovers they’ve already had a snack.
- AU: where Sherlock and Jim play a mentally challenging game of ‘hide-and-go-touch-each-other’.
- AU: where who honestly cares my otp has lovely shoulder blades just look at them.
“Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish, and that makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. Do you see?”
“He is rare even amongst the acting breed. If the character description says handsome: he is. If it says Nasty: he is. Older: he is… Younger: he is. For this reason I just can’t wait to see what he will become.” -Vaughan Sivell [x]